BeardedClam vs Melf_ on comet. Game looks promising for while, then after one bad attack (or perhaps good intercepting) by one player, its decided quickly.
There is one thing I just didn't get. One player decides to self-d parts of his expansions every time radar shows something. I tried to figure out solutions for this phenomenon and came up with these theories:
1. Hiding expansions- theory: - "If I blow these up, he wont search for more here".
2. Veterancy - denying- theory: Letting enemy units get less kills so they wont vet up. Well, while this can be reasonable in some bomber first- situation, I can't really think its worth it on land map like this.
3. Stats hunting - theory: - Self-ding stuff so it wont get killed makes kills- stats look better.
4. Wreckage denying- theory: - This is the usual reason for self-ding stuff that's under attack so have to put it up here too.
5. Gone nuts- theory: - It's indeed truely awesome power trip to feel your domination over helpless solar collector when YOU can decide when it blows up.
We may never know the thruth unless criminal himself wants to reveal it on forums...