For the most part this is just your everday GoW but I think there is something to learn from the demo. The first thing is don't go sea then kbot like Saigon did...it's useless. I have seen some good sea first strats especially if your on the peanut island but if you get anyone with bombing skill going air first you're really quite screwed. Even though Saigon gets away with sea-kbot, in the long run he is behind.
Everyone goes veh so the game is a bit slow to get going. Toxic grabs the top in a nice battle and he does so with no skeet support from his partner Saigon who reclaims his sea and has 5 or so skeets just sitting idle.
The game rambles on and there is nothing much to say. Toxic played quite well and ipple and Depression were good enough to reclaim and get back in the game. Therefore, enough of gameplay onto the tips.
1) Notice how toxic gaurds out his searchers when he has about 5-7 destroyers (he thinks enough to hold back the pels). He does this for los and it is smart. Alot of people will have there commie gaurding crussiers and give up the los. Arm really doesn't have to do this since you just use pels for los. Toxic shows quite good uc and holds off ipple.
2) Now for Saigon, he's arm and has pels. YET he gaurds out skeets for scouts. This is really useless and loses him alot of the map. If you have farks gaurding your pels out get crussiers not skeets. Also don't go sea first then bot o_0. Also there is NO NEED for 2 adv bot plants >B).
3) Toxic quite possibly coulda have had a really spectacular bombing run insted of not killing either adv bot plants. He really should have had him or his partner send some pels or skeets to draw AA as he bombed.
4) This is pretty basic for most but you still see alot of people not do it. One thing Saigon does right is have wind flanking his adv bot. Watch Depression send plenty of bombers to kill it and it is barely taken below 3/4. Depression should have marked the sides and came in from a different angle than he did. But anyway the tip is still valid, build wind to absorb bombs it is really amazing how much they can take.
5) Repair your crussies. Depression does this quite well taken a step further you can shield your crussies by building mt's. Toxic does this too to a certain extent. He really needed alot more con ships and planes. I'd use the boats to repair my ships and the planes to reclaim. Bombers that late are really useless if your enemies are getting all the metal. Even if his bombing would have been successful they woulda had their labs back up in no time. I'd get crap more con planes and pump more boats out.
6) Not many people play core alot but Toxic does and I am starting too myself. On GoW it should go, searchers scouting for destroyers then you get pels from you partner or a kbot from him if he is arm then use pels to scout. OR you can use crussies to scout for your warlords :P I really like the latter. He had air so reclaiming tons-o-metal woulda been easy. He does get a warlord but by then it is too late. Even against pretty good players warlords are viable. A MUST is crap loads of con planes though a) to get wreks to build the damn thing and b) to repair it when it is getting bombed or subbed. 20 or so con planes repair it amazingly fast.
7) One thing at the beginning of this game that bothered me was SAIGON not sending skeets to help his pard get the top. Toxic manages to get it on his own but woulda been alot easier with some help. COMMUNICATE PEOPLE!
I know most people know all these things but maybe some people do not.